- 20 MVA through El Canal Company for Electricity Distribution.
- 128,478 m long power network in 5 radial loops to serve Phases I and II.
- 57,207 m of cables to light up the resort's road network.
- Applied for a permit to establish a 220/22 kV substation with a production capacity of 125 MVA to cover electric future power requirements for all three phases.
- Received in 2012 final approval from the Egyptian Electric Utility and Consumer Protection Regulatory Agency for an electricity distribution license that now allows ERC to freely allocate and distribute loads between projects while selling low-voltage connections.